Rifle Metro Pool can be reserved for private parties. Contact the pool directly at 665-6571 to reserve.
- No running allowed on deck
- Shower before entering the pool
- Food must be kept at tables away from pools
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE POOL!
- No glass anywhere in the facility
- No smoking
- Children under 5 years old must have an adult actively involved with them within arms reach at all times
- All swimmers are subject to a swim test that is given at a lifeguard's discretion. Results of the swim test may restrict a swimmer from certain areas or require closer adult supervision
- Obey the lifeguards
- Only 1 person allowed on a diving board at a time
- Only 1 bounce allowed on the diving board
- Life jackets or goggles are not allowed in the deep end of the pool
- Hanging from diving board is not allowed
- No catching people off the diving board (the only requirement to go off the diving board is that the participant must be able to get to the wall and out of the water completely independently)
- Must be 42 inches tall to use the waterslide
- Goggles or flotation devices are not allowed on the waterslide
- Only one person allowed on the waterslide at a time
- Slide riders must remain feet first and face up at all times
- No catching people off the slide or diving boards
- The catch pool and diving well must be exited immediately
No refund will be issued in the event of a pool closure due to thunder or lightning, regardless of time spent swimming. Sight or sound of lightning or thunder or a strike indicator indicating lightning within 6 miles will result in a pool closure for 30 minutes from the last sighting. The facility will close for the remainder of the day if the sightings persist for 2 hours.
Multiple Use Passes
All passes are non-refundable and good for only the season in which they are purchased.
Lifeguards and management reserve the right to enforce restrictions on any activity or behavior they deem unsafe, intrusive, or detrimental to people or the facility.