Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The goal of the Neighborhood Video Partnership (NVP) program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Rifle Police Department (RPD) and the community we serve. Accordingly, all registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be requested by the RPD for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the RPD and will not be released to any member of the general public or media.
3. If necessary, the RPD will contact you directly, using the information provided herein, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employees of the City of Rifle and/or the RPD through the NVP program.
QUESTIONS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM MAY BE DIRECTED TO firstname.lastname@example.org
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field