612 Railroad Avenue
Heinze Park is one of Rifle’s oldest parks. The playground is designed for ages 2-12. The playground was installed in 2006 and was funded through the Penny Sales Tax. The playground surfacing was helped paid for from a grant from the Department of Local Affairs.
- Horseshoe Pits
5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
The Gazebo can be reserved. Call 970-665-6574 to reserve.
- No glass
- No alcohol
- No camping
- No dogs
- No loud music
- No skateboards, skates or similar devices
- Dispose of trash properly
- Do not move safety barriers or flags
- No digging, staking or marking turf
- Reservations of the gazebo have priority