715 Fir Avenue
Davidson Park is located at 7th and Fir Avenue across from Highland Elementary School. The playgrounds are designed for ages 2-13. The playground and picnic shelters were installed in 2006 with funding help from the Department of Local Affairs and the Penny Sales Tax. The playground surfacing is made from engineered wood fiber.
- Soccer Field
- Volleyball Court
- Open Space
- Picnic Shelters (3)
5 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The large picnic shelter can be reserved.
- No glass
- No alcohol
- No camping
- No dogs
- No loud music
- No skateboards, skates or similar devices
- Dispose of trash properly
- Do not move safety barriers or flags
- No digging, staking or marking turf
- Reservations of picnic shelter have priority