Commercial Building Information

Click here for the Commercial building permit application for new commercial buildings, tenant finishes, or commercial remodels.
If your project requires a site plan, that application is here.

New Use in a Commercial Building

Sales Tax Zoning Review Sheet
If your business requires a sales tax license, fill out the sales tax zoning review sheet above and bring it into the building department.  Additionally, be aware that a new use of a building may have additional building code requirements for the safety of the business owner and the public.

Commercial Sign Permit
Sign Permit Application

If you don't know if a permit is required or not on a project, or need any help, please give the City of Rifle Building Department a call at 970-665-6461.