Contractor Information for Citizens

  • Using licensed contractors is important to safeguarding your family and the value of your home.  This publication explains why: Beware of Unlicensed Contractors

Contractor Licensing

How to Obtain a License

Contractor's License MUNIRevs Instructions 

Click here for MUNIRevs

All Contractors
 doing work within the city limits must be licensed.  To obtain a Contractor's or Subcontractor's license you need the following: 
  • Application submitted and filled out correctly 
  • Insurance: Liability & Workman Comp Insurance, or a signed waiver form showing the City of Rifle as a certificate holder
  • Affidavit - Restrictions on Public Benefits
  • Pay License Fee (see fee schedule within Application)
Please contact the City of Rifle Building Department for details at 970-665-6461.